How It Works?
- Upon registering for the online course with us, you will immediately receive a user name,
password, and link to the course website via email.
- The student login link is : http://www.usdrivertraining.com/login-va.php
- You will then login to the website and complete the online course .
- Upon completion of the online course, you will be directed back to us to complete the
final exam. The Website will give you written verification of completion of the theory
portion, which you will need to bring with you in order to take your final exam.
- Please call us (703-398-9215) or send an email (AccessToDriveVA@Gmail.com)to
schedule a time to come in and take the final exam.
- On the day of testing, please report to our DMV approved testing location.. 11601
Nokesville road, Suite # 202 , Bristow, VA 20136
- The online driver training school will provide a computer for testing.
- The course grades the test and reveals the results upon completion. If the student passed
the course, the instructor will receive the certificate of completion for that student. This
student may now continue with the Behind the Wheel portion of the course.
- In case a student does not pass the final exam, they may not retake the final exam on the
same day. They are required to retake the test on the following day or any other day to
take another attempt. Final exam will never be given to the same student twice a day.
"Virginia Driver Education Approved by the Department of Education. State Approved-
Virginia Department of Motor Vehicle Approved Online Driver Education Course."